Thursday 31 December 2015

Linda Rodin


Linda Rodin gives us a lesson in minimalism 
and the essence that style has no age limit.

The model turned stylist, known for her 
beauty line, Rodin, is a truly inspiring women. 


Linda has made it acceptable to be comfortable 
with who you are and that is what's so fresh.
    
The biggest beauty tip that she has learnt is that less is more.
"There’s beauty in simplicity.' I like it simple;
 I like to get up and go."


There is something different about Linda Rodin's 
take on style and beauty.

"I have no idea how to describe my style. 
I’m not frilly and I don’t dress to get attention – 
I’m not going to walk around in a green hat with a purple coat. 
At my age I don’t do sleeveless any more and I wouldn’t wear 
a short skirt without black tights. 
But otherwise my style is whatever takes my fancy."

It's not forced or over complicated.

Clean and chic lines but focusing on one main detail.

"I love Marni, Burberry Prorsum and Saint Laurent. But not the 
outlandish stuff. I’m too little. Preen by Thornton Bregazzi 
make great jeans and tees, and I love Acne Studios."



Embrace your inner Linda Rodin.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment