Tuesday 15 December 2015

Celine Styling


I absolutely love Celine. 
It has become a firm favourite of mine as it resonates 
with my natural design aesthetic.   
  
Phoebe Philo being the driving force at Celine has redesigned 
what women aspire to wear. She took the brand to a new direction, 
which has created a big difference on what we see as fashionable. 

The clean lines, sleek but modern look is more about style, less 
about the latest trend. However, it's much more practical 
for a woman on the move.   

Everyone in the fashion industry dream of wearing head to toe Celine.
However, not all of us can afford to dress in Celine.

I will show you how to use the key elements
 to styling yourself Celine.


Makeup


Keep your makeup more natural for the Celine look.

1. Use a simple BB cream with a light reflecting highlighter.
2. Keep your eyebrows defined.
3. For a brown lip colour go for a Matte Lipstick.
My favourite is the Mac lipsticks in the shade Whirl.
 4. For a Red Lip colour go for Mac Ruby Woo. 
Which is my go to Red lipstick that suits all skin tones. 


How to Create the Celine Look


 Here are a couple of steps to think about 
when styling your look

1. Keep your look simple 


Don't over complicate if your wearing black leather 
trousers, a white t-shirt, throw an oversized tailored coat  
  and add some white trainers.  

2. Co-ords or a monochromatic look is chic.


One colour outfit always looks incredible. 
I love to create all black, white or red looks.

3. A tailored look is sophisticated. 


Tailored trousers are my go to piece.
I always feel smart and put together in them.
 I pair trousers with trainers to create the celine style.


Geometric Jewellery 


I'm always on the hunt for different jewellery
to create a dynamic Celine style. 

I love gold..so geometric gold jewels look 
perfect with sleek tailored pieces.

I hope this inspires you to create a 
Chic Celine style.


No comments:

Post a Comment